1333 Litre FatTank Tank Installation
Below you will find the instructions you need to install the 1333 litre FatTank.
We have included in this guide the instructions for the freestanding as well as the wall mounted water tanks. For those that need a more practical solution we have also provided a PDF download at the bottom of this page.
It is important for all ThinTanks™ to stand on a solid base that will not settle or move when wet.
The water tanks can be laid on sloping ground, along the length of the tank. Surface must be horizontal (LEVEL) across the width of the tank to allow the sides of the tank to be vertical.
1333 Litre FatTank Free Standing Installation Guide
- Form and pour 150mm thick concrete slab, 1000mm wide with 150mm overlap on the ends.
- Use F82 fabric placed centrally 75mm above the prepared surface.
- Use a carpenter’s level to make sure the concrete surface is level across the width.
CAUTION: In step 1, the size listed may not be large enough in sandy areas, also seek advice from a local fencing contractor or a civil engineer.
Download The 1333 Litre FatTank Free Standing Installation PDF (Opens In A new Window)
1333 Litre FatTank Wall Mounted Installation Guide
- On existing pavement, sloping away from a fence or wall, the surface must be built up to ensure the tank face is vertical and the back of the tank is flush against the fence or wall.
- Position first tank on prepared base and fix to fence or wall using bracket WB01 each end. place brackets approximately 1400mm above base.
- Brackets are required to ensure tank(s) cannot be accidentally pulled over by human effort.
Download The 1333 Litre FatTank Wall Mounted Installation PDF (Opens In A new Window)